I woke at three this morning with a sudden knowledge of the best way to give my book to those who want to read it. I’m going to send it to anyone who wants it, but in large chunks (three chapters at a time). So it’s like a quicker serialization, straight to your email.
- Anyone who wants to read Supernice can send me an email with information on what format they want to read it in – PDF seems to be the most popular, but I can also do Word, Mobi and Epub.
- My email address is petra_jacob@ outlook. com (remove the spaces to mail)
- I will send the FIRST THREE CHAPTERS.
- And then THE NEXT THREE every THREE DAYS.
- It costs nothing, and I won’t use your email for anything else. Or sell it to anyone.
- I’ll put up extracts on here over the next week too, so if you’re not sure, you can make up your mind when you’ve read some.
Supernice is a soft science fiction story about a bizarre alien invasion set in a sleepy seaside town in England. The plot centres around teenage Natasha and her dad Nick. They both want to do what’s right to survive, but end up on opposite sides of the battle. Meanwhile the aliens are laying down more and more rules, altering anyone who defies them by squashing their personalities so they behave.
Note: I can, in theory send the whole book in one go, but I prefer to do it this way. If you hate this idea, let me know in the email and we’ll sort something out.
So, my lovely fellow bloggers, are you interested? Then email me!