I like how the cubs started trying to kill each other, while mum fox became super interested in a daisy.
Wallydrag – feeble person or animal. Runt of the litter
While checking wallydrag, Google suggested:
Sneckdraw – a sly crafty person trying to worm his way in.
Housal – belonging to the house
The last few days I’ve been chased by a migraine. I have intense dreams about dying and then wake up with my back all twisted up. It’s getting a bit shit now. Anyway, so this is a short little blog, with foxes and words. I hope you all staying sane and delightful, keeping the plague away.
A few things to stay safe the government haven’t suggested yet, but may work:
- A rabbit’s foot nailed to the door (only if the rabbit is already dead, otherwise is cruel).
- A sprig of rosemary under the doormat (unfortunately my rosemary bush died last year. Coincidence?)
- Three left shoes arranged in a triangle in front of a mirror (this really works!)
- A tissue soaked in bleach on your pillow (this may explain the bad dreams)
- I believe some people are also using rainbows drawn on the pavement to ward off evil, but they must be drawn by a child at midnight and I haven’t been able to procure one yet.